The brass solenoid valve is working for steam and water!
- a high-temperature solenoid valve is working for steam, hot oil, hot air, and hot water. applications are generally available from most valve manufacturers for pressures from vacuum up to 20Mpa.
- A high-level temperature valve is generally fitted with PTFE seals and high-temperature class H or class N rated solenoid valve coils. steam solenoid valve will be stocked 1/8 BSP port through to 2″ BSP threaded port with NPT threaded and flanged high-temperature solenoid valves generally being a pre-order item.
- The Jiaxin steam-rated brass solenoid valves, high-pressure brass valves, and DS high-temperature brass solenoid valves are well suited for most high-temperature steam, air, water, seawater, gas, and Oil medium.
How to use a solenoid valve?
- This magnetic field exerts a force on the plunger.
- As a solution, the plunger is pulled toward the center of the coil so that the orifice opens.
- This is used to open and close solenoid valves.
- A solenoid valve is an electronic actuated valve to control the flow of liquids and gases!